Day 13 of 17: Tuesday, Jan 11
Scripture Ingredient: Num. 23:23
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel; according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel: What hath God wrought!
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD
1. Strongman of dream manipulation, I am not your candidate, release me and die in the name of Jesus.
2. O LORD let your chariots of fire appear in my dreams in the name of Jesus.
3. All my virtues stolen in the dream I recover them by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. All those making evil pronouncements against Firesprings Ministries, Holy Spirit release your battle angels to track them down and silence them in Jesus name.
5. Let every satanic attack against my life in the dream be converted to my victory in Jesus name.
6. Spirit of the Living God, come upon my life and place a shield of protection around me in the name of Jesus.
7. Let anything and everything manipulated against me in the dream be completely destroyed by the power in the blood of Jesus.
8. Power of sin, loose your hold over my life and die in the name of Jesus.
9. O God arise and empty me of sin and evil strangers in Jesus name.
10. Fingers of darkness pointed against my destiny, wither and die in the name of Jesus.
11. I refuse to eat at the dining table of darkness in Jesus name.
12. Thou spirit of mammon, lose your hold upon my life in Jesus name.
13. Every enemy of Firesprings Ministries, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
14. Every satanic counterfeit set up to divert believers from Firesprings Ministries, be exposed and be disgraced in Jesus name.
15. Anything planted in my life to demote my destiny die by fire in Jesus name.
16. Every power that does not want me to walk with the LORD, die in disgrace in the name of Jesus.
17. Darkness shall not take the glory in my life in Jesus name.
18. Thou power of God open my eyes to see in the spirit.
19. I reject every spirit of unforgiveness in Jesus name.
20. Door of divine favor open unto now in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers.