Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
National & Global Intercession (Day 1 of 2)
Scripture Ingredient: Exodus 10:21-23
And the LORD said to Moses, Stretch out your hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
1. O LORD, forgive the sins of your people and let the precious blood of Jesus avail for your people in all the nations in Jesus name.
2. O LORD, turn the heart of your people back to You in this time and season in Jesus name.
3. O Lord, forgive the sins of the Church and let your blood wash these sins away in Jesus name.
4. Father forgive the transgressions of your people and deal with us according to your great mercy and compassion in Jesus name.
5. O Lord, guide your Church in this nation into the path of repentance and spiritual revival in Jesus name.
6. O LORD, let the Church become the salt and light of the nations in Jesus name.
7. Let all the satanically-inspired voices raised against the righteous in the land be silenced by the thunder fire of God in Jesus name.
8. O God arise and anoint your chosen ones into positions of leadership and authority in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the Lion of Judah arise and roar against all the enemies of our nation, both domestic and foreign, in the name of Jesus.
10. O God arise and visit our nation with your fire of deliverance in Jesus name.
11. Whatever the enemy meant for evil, O LORD turn it to good for your people in Jesus name.
12. We come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against our nation and we command them to be permanently frustrated in the name of Jesus.
13. We silence every satanic prophet, priest or practitioners in the mighty name of Jesus. We forbid them from interfering in this nation in the mighty name of Jesus.
14. Every weapon of the wicked targeted against Godly leadership in our nations, begin to malfunction now in the name of Jesus.
15. By the power of the blood of Jesus, let the sins, ungodliness and idolatry that have taken over this land be wiped away in the name of Jesus.
16. Every demonic brain trust assembled to alter the destiny of our nation, be scattered unto desolation by fire in Jesus name.
17. Let all contrary powers and authorities in the land be confounded and be put to shame in the name of Jesus.
18. O LORD anoint our leaders with divine wisdom, courage and favor to stand up against the forces of evil in Jesus name.
19. O LORD surround your Church and our leaders with the electric fence of divine protection and your wall of fire in Jesus name.
20. Let the entire nation begin to experience revival fire of the Living God starting today in the name of Jesus.
21. LORD we thank you for answering the prayers of your people everywhere in Jesus name.